LPDS provides robust, unbiased advice and has been successful in gaining approvals for a range of development types.
Regardless of the project size, it is the quality of the submission that is important. It is our role to review and co-ordinate an understanding of the relevant planning controls and a proposal's potential impacts. This is undertaken in the preparation of the Statement of Environmental Effects or Environmental Assessment Report. These reports may also contain a SEPP 1 Objection (or Exception to Development Standards submission) to justify a proposal when it departs from a key development standard (such as height or FSR).
We continue to build on long-standing relationships with all approval authorities. Many projects, particularly the larger ones, require more than detailed town planning advice. LPDS has a number of associates in related disciplines such as architects, building designers, surveyors, landscaping, heritage, acoustics, traffic and civil engineering, BCA, ecology, access, bushfire, model makers, photo imaging and graphics. These are experts in their respective fields enabling the assembly of highly professional project teams.
LPDS' core statutory planning services are:
- Part 4 DA / SEE;
- State significant/major development reports;
- Part 5 EIS;
- Planning Proposals (rezonings);
- Independent assessment of DA's for authorities or third parties and peer review of applications;
- Lead consultant / project management;
- Presentations, negotiation, consultation and facilitation with public agencies, approval authorities, panels and community groups; and
- Project specific development approval strategies, developer agreements, advice and approvals risk management.